Sensory Relaxation Room
A sensory room is a special room designed to develop a person’s sense, usually through special lighting, music, and objects. It can be used as a therapy for children with limited communication skills.
Multi Sensory Environments: The Benefits
- Increase concentration and focus attention.
- Develop or reactivate senses of hearing, sight, smell, touch, and taste.
- Heighten awareness and improve alertness.
- Improve coordination and motor development.
- Promote cognitive development by increased brain function.
- Lead participants to explore their environment.
- Provide security.